- In the unlikely event that you’re not satisfied with any product purchased from columnrads.co.uk you may return it unused – in the original packaging – within 30 days for a full refund. This amount excludes all delivery costs.
- When returning items, please package the items safely and wrap items before labeling.
- Product packaging must be undamaged in order for us to accept the item back for resale.
- Products with postage addresses and labels on the actual product packaging cannot be accepted for refund.
Please check your delivery as soon as you can.
- If you have just had a delivery and something is wrong give please report this to the dispatch depot straight away. Do not leave it to when the plumber turns up.
- You do not need to open the sealed product packaging if something looks like the wrong size or it is not what you expected please call the dispatch depot straight away.
- Returns and incorrect products are far more easier to deal with when they are fresh in everyone’s minds.
- We will always work with you to find the best solution and because we use our own transport we can rectify mistakes quickly and efficiently without you having to possibly take another day off, you never know the driver may even be coming back past your door.
- Please note that if you have any discrepancies or damages with your goods once delivered you must notify the dispatch depot on the delivery note within 72 hours.
- All goods are guaranteed for 12 months unless stated, which is underwritten by the manufacturer.
- For faulty items, please notify us by email to email@example.com
Special Order Items ( All items that state they will require a longer delivery time)
- Coloured column radiators or Towel rails are powder coated to order, and thus are considered a special order item.
- All coloured radiators are inspected prior to delivery for quality control and must be checked by you for any defects within 24 hours of delivery.
- We are unable to accept coloured column radiators back based on wrong colour choice.
- Colours displayed on the screen are accurate, however, colours can appear slightly differently in different light types and positions in rooms that are not in our control.
- Customers are advised to get test pot of paint mixed in the matching RAL colour they have chosen from any good decorating shop. View it in the position of the room where you are considering hanging the radiator and you will have a better idea of its suitability.