ALPHA1 15-50/60 130
High-efficiency circulators, designed for circulating liquids in heating systems.
With an energy efficiency index (EEI) at the ErP benchmark for most efficient circulators it contributes to energy savings.
The ideal choice for basic functionality needs.
- Intuitive one-button operation makes selection of any control mode simple
- No external motor protection required reducing installation time
- High-torque start improves startup under harsh conditions
- Maintenance free and noiseless due to canned-rotor design and use of robust components
- ALPHA plug makes electrical installation quick, safe and easy
- Insulating shells are supplied with pumps to minimize heat loss in heating systems
The pump also features three control modes - each with three settings
- proportional-pressure control
- constant-pressure control
- constant-curve mode
The display shows the actual power consumption in Watts. LEDs indicate the actual operating status.
The pump has a ceramic shaft and radial bearings, carbon thrust bearing, stainless-steel rotor can, bearing plate and rotor cladding, composite impeller, all of which contribute to long life.
The pump is self-venting through the system, which contributes to easy commissioning. The compact design featuring pump head with integrated control box and control panel fits into most common installations.
The pump housing is made of cast iron and electrocoated to improve the corrosion resistance.
The motor is a synchronous permanent-magnet/compact-stator motor characterized by high efficiency.
The pump speed is controlled by an integrated frequency converter incorporated in the control box.
|Manufacturer :||Grundfos Pumps Ltd|
|Manufacturer Product Number :||99415672|
|Pump Head :||6 Metre|
|Radiator BTU Output :||0.000000|