Super Power Solderless Copper Bonding in a handy 10ml blister pack complete with a strip of P60 Magic Cloth.
Super Power Solderless Copper Bonding provides a quick and easy solution to installing and repairing rigid copper tube systems in hot or cold drinking water and heating.
Solderless Copper Bonding saves 70% time compared to conventional soldering techniques and provides the same permanent weld as a hot soldered joint.
Solderless Copper Bonding bonds copper pipes & connectors in 60 seconds, requiring no flame, flux or solder, making it much quicker & easier than hot soldering.
Solderless Copper Bonding is also useful in areas where a blowtorch cannot be used and puts an end to hot pipes, burning walls and floors, burning yourself, and eliminates the risk of gas explosions from hot works on gas lines.
- No need for flux
- No need for solder
- No need for heat
- Saves 70% time compared to soldering
- Saves on cost compared to soldering
- Safer alternative to soldering (no fire risk)
- Extremely strong bond
- Tested at 15 BAR within 60 seconds
- Ready to test water supply after 60 seconds
- Structural bond after 5 mins
- Conforms to The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- Easy application
- No special tools required
|Manufacturer :||Super Power|
|Manufacturer Product Number :||PGPSPCB10|
|Manufacturers brochure PDF File :||download manufacturers brochure|