- Single front panel with single row of convectors on the rear
- Factory-fitted top grille and side panels
- High quality white enamel paint finish
- Installation package includes brackets, vents, bolts and wall plugs
- EN442 tested and certified
- 10 year manufacturers warranty
|Manufacturer :||Revive Radiators|
|Manufacturer Product Number :||S510R|
|Manufacturers Website: :||Revive Radiators|
|Warranty Terms and Conditions :||Warranty terms|
|Height (Metric) :||500mm|
|Width (Metric) :||1000mm|
|Depth (Metric) :||56mm|
|Heat Output Watts :||779|
|Radiator Panels :||One|
|Radiator Convectors :||One|
|Radiator BTU Output :||2658.000000|
|Projection from wall :||91mm to 106mm|
|Pipe Centres :||40mm or 55mm From The Wall|
|Connections :||1/2" Female Thread|
|Product Type :||Compact Panel Radiator|
|Radiator Type :||Single Premium (K1)|
|Colours From Stock :||White|
There are 3 types of Compact Radiator available at Columnrads UK.
- Sometimes refered to as K1 or Single Panel, Single Convector radiators.
- Also known as P+ or double panel, single Convector radiators.
- Double Deluxe radiators are also refered to as K2 or double panel, double convector radiators.
The Panel is the front, ribbed facing of the radiator where the water channels are.
The Convector is the part behind the panel, or between the panels that is the sheet metal zig zaging which helps draw the cold air up from below, heating it as it rises.
Our BTU Calculator tool will help you identify suitable radiators for the specific room(s) in question. As a guide, in our experience we’ve found the typical room size of the average 3 bedroomed house requires the following radiator sizes:
Lounge = 1400 x 600 double
Dining room = 1200 x 600 double
Kitchen = 900 x 600 double
Bedroom 1 = 1400 x 600 single
Bedroom 2 = 1200 x 600 single
Bedroom 3 = 900 x 600 single
Bathroom = 600 x 600 double