Revive 300h x 1400l Double DELUXE radiator (K2)
- Double panel with double convector
- Factory-fitted top grille and side panels
- High quality paint finish white enamel
- Installation package includes brackets, vents, bolts and wall plugs
- EN442 tested and certified
- 10 year manufacturers warranty
|Manufacturer :||Revive Radiators|
|Manufacturer Product Number :||D314R|
|Manufacturers Website: :||Revive Radiators|
|Warranty Terms and Conditions :||Warranty terms|
|Height (Metric) :||300mm|
|Width (Metric) :||1400mm|
|Depth (Metric) :||105mm|
|Heat Output Watts :||1402|
|Radiator Panels :||Two|
|Radiator Convectors :||Two|
|Radiator BTU Output :||4784.000000|
|Projection from wall :||140mm to 155mm|
|Pipe Centres :||82.5mm or 97.5mm From The Wall|
|Connections :||1/2" Female Thread|
|Product Type :||Compact Panel Radiator|
|Radiator Type :||Double Deluxe (K2)|
|Colours From Stock :||White|
There are 3 types of Compact Radiator available at Columnrads UK.
- Sometimes refered to as K1 or Single Panel, Single Convector radiators.
- Also known as P+ or double panel, single Convector radiators.
- Double Deluxe radiators are also refered to as K2 or double panel, double convector radiators.
The Panel is the front, ribbed facing of the radiator where the water channels are.
The Convector is the part behind the panel, or between the panels that is the sheet metal zig zaging which helps draw the cold air up from below, heating it as it rises.
Our BTU Calculator tool will help you identify suitable radiators for the specific room(s) in question. As a guide, in our experience we’ve found the typical room size of the average 3 bedroomed house requires the following radiator sizes:
Lounge = 1400 x 600 double
Dining room = 1200 x 600 double
Kitchen = 900 x 600 double
Bedroom 1 = 1400 x 600 single
Bedroom 2 = 1200 x 600 single
Bedroom 3 = 900 x 600 single
Bathroom = 600 x 600 double