Radiator Valves

We stock radiator valves (also called rad valves, lockshields, trv, trv's) of all kinds including thermostatic radiator valves (often called TRV's), traditional... valves that complement our column radiators, and standard lockshield valves (also known as wheelhead valves). We have radiator valves to suit any pipework configuration, including straight, angled, and corner valves - along with radiator valve sets from some of the top brands.
  1. Valve Accessories Decorative Pipe tails Remove This Item
  2. Valve Colour Chrome Remove This Item
  3. Valve Colour Antique Copper Remove This Item
Clear All
Height (Metric)  
Valve Colour  
6 Items
Order By
  1. Chrome 130mm Tails & Plates
  2. Chrome 300mm Tails & Plates
  3. Antique Copper 130mm Tails & Covers
  4. Antique Copper 300mm Tails & Plates