Nest Learning Thermostat, stand and Nest Protect package.
3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat
The 3rdgeneration Nest Learning Thermostat is slimmer, sleeker and even more beautiful. With a bigger, sharper display and Farsight, you can see the time or the temperature you’ve set from across the room. And now it even controls your hot water tank.
The Nest Thermostat learns the temperature you like, then programs itself. It knows how long it takes to heat your home so that you’re comfortable when you get there. When you leave, it turns itself down so that you save energy. And you can check your Energy History with the Nest App to see how much you’ve saved.
The Stand for the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat.
The Stand for the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat lets you put your Nest Learning Thermostat for the UK on a table or shelf, rather than on the wall.
Easily hide cables and always have your thermostat close at hand.
The Nest Stand firmly grips any clean, flat surface, so you can put the Nest Thermostat in the best spot to sense temperature and activity.
Nest Protect has been completely redesigned. It has an industrial‐grade smoke sensor, can be silenced from your
phone, tests itself automatically and lasts for up to 10 years. It also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
- Sends alerts to your phone in case you aren’t home.
- The Split-Spectrum Sensor detects fast- and slow-burning fires.
- It’s the first alarm that you can silence from your phone.
- It speaks up to tell you what’s wrong and where the problem is.
Always be in the know.
- Keeps you safe and sound for up to 10 years.
- It can see the poisonous carbon monoxide that you can’t.
- It tests itself over 400 times a day, and you can check its status in the Nest app.
- It looks for steam to cut down on false alarms caused by a nice, long shower.
- When you walk underneath it at night, Pathlight will light your way.
- A green glow when you turn off the lights means no low-battery chirps at 2 a.m.