Grundfos COMFORT pumps, are specifically designed for recirculating domestic hot water in pressurised systems
The pump is equipped with a spherical motor. Unlike the conventional canned-rotor motors, the spherical motor does not have a rotating bearing shaft. The stator transfers the magnetic field to the rotor in the water-conducting part of the pump. The pump is only suitable for pressurised hot water systems.
The water-conducting part of the pump is hermetically separated from the stator with a stainless steel spherical separator.
Features and Benefits
The pump is characterised by:
- Lowest energy consumption and highest comfort due to the unique AUTOADAPT (only AUTO version)
- High-quality bearing material
- The motor can be separated from the pump housing, enabling easy maintenance and cleaning
- Corrosion-resistant impeller
- Drinking water approved materials, i.e. Brass pump housing
|Manufacturer :||Grundfos Pumps Ltd|
|Manufacturer Product Number :||99164484|
|Manufacturers Warranty :||5 Years (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)|
|Pump Head :||1.4 Metre|