Sigma TF1 Filter
A precision-engineered, sealed in-line system filter made from a composite polymer. This market-leading, high-performance filter is available with quality valves and slip socket connections, which is an industry first. The TF1 Sigma Filter offers the ultimate in installer choice.
- Pressure tested, sealed unit
- High capacity and compact design
- Ideal for use in restricted spaces
- Easy to install – fits on horizontal and vertical pipework orientation. The filter can operate at a 45-degree angle
- Fast and easy to clean via drain valve
- Unique action, capturing a range of magnetic and non-magnetic debris
- Will not block or restrict the flow
- Durable and robust construction, made from a high-quality glass reinforced engineering polymer
- Powerful neodymium magnet assembly
- Quality valves and slip socket connection options
- As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any magnetic filter
Fernox F1 protector protects against corrosion and limescale in mixed-metal central heating systems. It stops frequent venting of radiators, prevents sticking pumps and boiler noise, and prevents cold spots in radiators preventing boiler breakdown and improving system efficiency.
Fernox F3 cleaner is a neutral universal cleanser for pre-commissioning new systems or restoring heating efficiency of existing systems. Easy to use even with the system running it removes sludge, limescale and other debris.
|Manufacturer Product Number :||62416|