- and 5, aligning the number with the vertical indicator as shown.
- Normal flow rate: 150kg/h
- Max. flow rate: 470kg/h
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Max. pressure differential: 1 bar
- Max. water temperature: 100C
- Max. ambient temperature: 50C
- Temperature adjustment range: 7C-28C
- Response time: 24 mins
- Water temperature effect: 1.40K
|Manufacturer Product Number :||EV-E15S|
|Manufacturers Warranty :||1 Year (Subject to Manufacturers T&C's)|
|Manufacturers Website: :||http://www.biworldcontrols.co.uk/|
|Valve Position :||Straight|
|Connections :||15mm x 1/2"|
|Valve Type :||Thermostatic|
|Valve Style :||Premium|
|Valve Colour :||White / Chrome|
|Radiator BTU Output :||0.000000|
|Installation PDF File :||download installation file|
|Recommended for Compact Radiators :||No|
All of our valves are Bi-directional. However, it is useful for you to know that due to the unique flow diverter, built within all Revive column radiators the flow MUST to be on the same side as the permanent blank which is the opposite side to...
Our BTU Calculator tool will help you identify suitable radiators for the specific room(s) in question. As a guide, in our experience we’ve found the typical room size of the average 3 bedroomed house requires the following radiator sizes: Lounge...